Instructions for Authors for submitting Manuscript to Cancer Research and Immuno-Oncology
Journal of Cancer Research and Immuno-Oncology brings articles in all areas related to cancer immunotherapy, immunotherapy, tumor immunology, necrosis, nucleic acid research, immune suppression, immunosurveillance, tumor immunity, immunotherapies, metastatic cancer, immune system, chemotherapy, etc.
Journal of Cancer Research and Immuno-Oncology is a fast-developing open access journal in the field of cancer research. It focuses on becoming one of the best peer reviewed journal in the field of cancer research. Journal of Cancer Research and Immuno-Oncology covers a broad scope for the authors to make their valuable contributions in cancer biology, tumor, radiology, metastatis, cancer immunotherapy, oncology, radiation therapy etc
This Journal provides a unique forum dedicated to scientists to express their research articles, review articles, case reports and short communications on any array of latest cancer research and Immuno-Oncology. The Journal of Cancer Research and Immuno-Oncology is a Peer Reviewed Open Access Journal supported by universally prominent Editorial Board members. Abstracts and full texts of all articles published by Journal of Cancer Research and Immuno-Oncology are freely accessible to everyone.
Article Preparation Guidelines
- Authors are expected to attach an electronic covering letter completely mentioning the type of manuscript (e.g, Research article, Review articles, Brief Reports, Case study etc.) Unless invited on a special case, authors cannot classify a particular manuscript as Editorials or Letters to the editor or concise communications.
- Confirm that each individual named as an author meets the uniform requirements of the Journal of Cancer Research and Immuno-Oncology criteria for authorship.
- Please make sure that the article submitted for review/publication is not under consideration elsewhere simultaneously.
- Clearly mention financial support or benefits if any from commercial sources for the work reported in the manuscript, or any other financial interests that any of the authors may have, which could create a potential conflict of interest or the appearance of a conflict of interest with regard to the work.
- A clear title of the article along with complete details of the author/s (professional/institutional affiliation, educational qualifications and contact information) must be provided in the tile page.
- Corresponding author should include address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address in the first page of the manuscript and authors must address any conflict of interest with others once the article is published.
- Number all sheets in succession, including references, tables, and figure legends.
- Title page is page 1. On the first page, type the running head (short title for top of each page), title (which cannot include any acronyms), names of the authors and their academic degrees, grants or other financial supporters of the study, address for correspondence and reprint requests, and corresponding author's telephone and fax numbers and e-mail address.
Manuscripts can be submitted to email@example.com
Journal of Cancer Research and Immuno-Oncology
Whatsapp No: +1-504-608-2390
Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org